Whether or not our body is our temple, it is certainly the ‘house’ in which we must spend our lives; so where do you plan to live if you don’t look after your body?
Have you come to realise that you aren’t bullet-proof, and that daily stresses and pressures are taking more out of you than they used to? Are you confused about what is healthy and what is toxic for your body? And just how much exercise is enough? Do you seem to be on a health and fitness merry-go-round, going nowhere in particular?
If you are looking for answers, ready to make changes and open to ideas from leading experts from Australia and New Zealand in the fields of health and nutrition, the information contained in this book may just be what you are looking for.
Key topics covered include:
• How to maintain your energy, health and wellbeing
• Common life challenges, and surviving the stresses that they bring
• A personal journey from size 16 to size 12
• How to kick-start your new found health, nutrition and fitness program
• Specific issues affecting both sexes
• Traditional and modern therapies that may work best for you
• Kinesiology, traditional Chinese Medicine and Osteopathy
• Loving your back and taking care of it
• How to create and maintain your life energy
• Inspiring others with your emotional energy
• Investing in yourself – self-health tips to support you
• The major causes of illness, and how to reduce the risks
- Living longer and living better beyond 40 is no longer a luxury – it’s a very achievable reality. If you’re ready to take the next step with your health, fitness and wellbeing, and are looking to introduce changes into your life to improve your overall health and wellness as you move towards the golden years, start reading today.