Over a million Australians operate their business from home. In fact, over two thirds of all the businesses in Australia are home-based. Some of the most successful businesses in the world started in a garage, kitchen or dining room. As many know, operating a business from home presents its own set of challenges.
This is why you need this book!
You will hear from seven home-based business experts, who will share their lessons in running a business from home, as well as giving practical techniques and key information to grow your home-based business today!
• Finding resources to propel your passion into profit
• How to protect yourself and others from illness and injury at work
• Running a productive business from your car office
• Strategies to run a productive home based business
• Effective branding techniques that silently build your business
• How to juggle your business, your relationships and still have a life
• Promoting your small business and reinforcing your brand is essential for business growth
• Productive delegation strategies to grow your business and ease your workload
• Creating a safe work system for yourself and others
• Innovative and cost effective business building marketing tips
• Developing a successful online strategy for your business.
• Getting visitors to your website, gathering leads and prospects
• Monitoring your online success and ecommerce costs.
• Creating productive meetings for your business
• The importance of building your network before you need it
• Low-cost marketing ideas to build your brand easily and effortlessly
Contributing authors Rhonda Coles, Melissa Gawinek, Robyn Henderson, Neen James, Rachel Quilty, Peter Thorpe and Anne Wyatt are successful home-based business practitioners representing a variety of professions. Each author shares simple, affordable proven systems to organise, build and grow your home-based business – without creating chaos.
If you are planning on starting a home-based business or your existing home-based business needs improvement – read this book! Order on line today or download an order form.
Brand Yourself! And Jump the Q! Your personal brand should reflect your abilities and potential. Rachel Quilty, Personal Brand Strategist, known as ‘the Authority’ on personal branding and author of must- have book ‘Brand Yourself’. Go to http://www.JumptheQ.com.au for FREE strategic branding tips. Rachel encourages Jump the Q clients to think strategically when developing a personal brand to get that job offer, gain that promotion or win that client.
Jump the Q assists you to strategically and systematically leverage your professional profile and build your personal brand to become the authority in your industry. Get your free personal branding tactics and tips at http://www.brandyourselfblueprint.com
We assist you to develop your Personal Brand Strategy by:
- Discovering your purpose.
- Designing your best personal brand.
- Devising a personal marketing plan.
- Developing your Signature Brand.
Copyright permission: You have permission to use this article by respecting the copyright by publishing the entire article as it is with no changes and by agreeing to include the above reference at the end of the article, or where you quote the author in which case please include the authors name and company name. In the event you wish to use any or all of this content please advise Jump the Q.